birth of what would become Moody & Regan Printers dates back to
1890 when John W. Dolan began Artistic Printing on Main Street in
Waltham, Massachusetts. Specializing in wood cut and color work, Mr.
Dolan would change the name to Dolan Printing in 1897. The manager
and compositor of Dolan Printing, Frank Kenney, would later become
the new owner, changing the name to Kenney Printers from 1899-1903.
In 1904 Mr. Kenney changed the name briefly to Waltham Printing Company,
until 1905 when he would be joined by Alfred Moody, becoming Kenney
& Moody Printers. It wasn't until 1909 that Alfred Moody would
be joined by George Regan, becoming Moody & Regan Printers. The
company would stay at their 621 Main Street address until 1952, when
they moved to their current location of 170-172 School Street, Waltham
Moody & Regan Printers has continued throughout the years to implement
the newest technologies with old fashioned values. We believe in working
directly with our clients so we may understand and anticipate your
printing needs. We are committed to satisfying our customers with
quality design, printing and binding service - quickly and efficiently.
Call us today and become part of our ever growing family!
Special thanks to Jan Zwicker at The Waltham
Public Library Archives.